Wednesday, May 30, 2007

New planner

I bought a new planner and reread days 14-18 on the train this morning. I feel good about going back over these days and reminding myself of the stuff I read. During work I'm going to write out some response cards and schedule some exercise for next week.

For my uncle's birthday I got him a copy of the Beck Diet Solution. I'm excited to get someone from my dad's side of the family on it since thus far it's all people on my mom's side with the Beck last name. I also think it will just make him a happier and healthier person if he really takes the book to heart.

Food log:

Dinner last night: (pictured below) pizza with homemade pizza sauce, artichoke hearts, yellow and orange peppers, baby spinach, lemon-oregano tofu feta (mediocre, bought it because it was on sale) and veggie parm on a pre-made multi-grain pizza crust.
On the side there was some chopped up romaine, baby spinach and celery with caesar dressing.
For dessert I had two Back to Nature chocolate sandwich cremes and they are my new favorite cookie.

Breakfast today: mini crustless tofu quiches from this recipe: http://blog.fatfreevegan.com/2006/12/mini-crustless-tofu-quiches.html with orange and yellow peppers and sundried tomatoes. These are really easy and really good.And also for breakfast, I made strawberry jalapeno mini corn muffins based on the corn muffin recipe in Vegan with a Vengeance, subbing whole wheat pastry flour and splenda.

Lunch: leftover pizza and sauteed zucchini with Braggs and red wine vinegar and two chocolate sandwich cookies for dessert.

Snack: tamari almonds.

Dinner: not set in stone yet, but I'm thinking some classic rice and beans would be good.

No comments: