Tuesday, May 29, 2007

I still don't have my planner that had all my BDS stuff in it. Tonight I will go get a new planner and re-write cards. Over the next few days I want to go over the day I've done already since I had so much time with no focus on BDS. Then after that I think I'll be back on track. I just need to make sure I do what I say I'm going to. If I had my planner I could write this down and make sure I do it!

Food pics:

Red bean balls with mac and "cheese" and sauteed zucchini.

Dipping sauces for the red bean balls, tamarind bbq, salsa-mayo sauce and spicy peanut sauce.
Peanut butter and chocolate mousse.

Mini carrot cupcakes.
Miso breaded tofu with mashed potatoes and gravy, kale and beets, and steamed asparagus.

Mini zucchini breads. This recipe need some tweaking.

Bagel with mashed up avocado and salsa and black berries. Very simple and very good.

Hazelnut cupcakes, topped with nuts are filled with mocha mousse and topped with raspberries are filled with raspberry preserves.

Food log:


Dinner last night: (pictured below) garlic bread and a caesar salad with homemade vegan caesar dressing and everything but the kitchen sink thrown in. Leftover pb and choco mousse for dessert.

Breakfast today: oat bran cereal with wheat germ and ground flax thrown in and flavored with molasses and some green juice on the side.

Lunch today: salad with r0maine, baby spinach, tomatoes, cukes, sauteed portobello and tempeh topped with caesar dressing and an odwalla bar.

No plans for dinner yet.

And finally, Brisco loving on "How it all Vegan!" cook book.

No comments: