Monday, August 6, 2007

It's been a really long time since my last post, I know. But no excuses, just starting again. I could stand to lose a few, again.

I had a really exhausting weekend but I'm going to force myself to a lunchtime spinning class. I need to get in the groove of spinning early in the week or I'm lost. And I think it'll break up my day nicely. I just hope it leaves me with enough energy for a tea date with a friend after work.

Food log:

Breakfast: two small slices of olive toast with baba ghanoush hummus on it, a banana and hibiscus tea.

Snack: local celery with all natural peanut butter.

Lunch: spaghetti with spinach marinara and LightLife sausage meatballs and chocolate soy pudding for dessert.

Snack: salad of local greens, local beats, carrots and walnuts with just balsamic on top.

Dinner: something simple and easy tonight. Maybe a stir fry or something, with extra to eat tomorrow.

Back on track!

No comments: