Tuesday, August 14, 2007

I can't think of anything to write today. On to the food.

Food log:

Dinner last night: I came home quite famished, so I made some mac and cheez with broccoli and tempeh bacon. Even though I was really hungry, I portioned myself a small amount and stuff to it. Then I ate a homemade twinkie, which I shouldn't have, but it was calling to me! I've discovered they don't have much filling in them, so they are a bit healthier than planned.

Breakfast: olive toast with tofu spread and cut up local nectarines.

Snack: delicious and local blueberries.

Lunch: leftover mac and broccoli and a big salad with local red leaf romaine, local arugula, local cukes, local toms, red pepper, green peppers, orange peppers, about 1/4 of an avocado, cut up green olive and red wine vinegar. It got me really full!

Snack: twinkie.

Another snack: if I need it, a small portion of chili from last weekend and sauteed collards. But I'm pretty full right now, so I'm just going to see if I can go without it.

No comments: