Thursday, August 9, 2007

I did my third spinning class this week during lunch. This is good because I'm trying to do 3-4 spinning classes a week, so I've reached my minimum. I feel pretty good. I hope I don't crash.

Food log:

Dinner last night: a small grilled uncheese with jalapenos on olive bread; sauteed chard, mushrooms, carrots and onions with cilantro; popcorn with vegan butter flavored spray, adobo and nutritional yeast; and a few small squares of espresso dark chocolate.

Breakfast today: multigrain bagel with sundried tomato and basil tofu spread.

Snack: green apple.

Lunch: pasta with cilantro-lime-butter sauce and carrots, leftover sauteed veggies from last night and some cinnamon chocolate pudding. I was sooo hungry before lunch, so I tried to eat slowly and really savor it. I'm still hungry. I hope it goes away, but I'll give myself a snack at 4 if the hunger doesn't subside.

Dinner: I'm going to a free concert then dinner afterwards. I have no idea where I'm going, and honestly I'd rather eat at home then wander around looking for a place with something for me to eat. Plus I know I'll be tired. But I'll buck up and suggest a place that will have a nice salad for me and hope I get home at a reasonable hour.

No comments: