Wednesday, August 8, 2007

This morning has been really stressful but I've maintained control and continued to eat healthy despite of it. My normal half hour commute to work took two hours due to weather-related total subway meltdown in NYC and ended up with me biking through the swelteringly humid weather to work and having to shower at the gym before I went it. I usually eat breakfast at work, so I ate breakfast a lot later than usual. I gobbled it down and was convinced I was still hungry. But I held out until an acceptable lunch time to eat what I brought for lunch. Plus, I had the unplanned work out of biking to and from work today.

Food log:

Breakfast: two small pieces of olive toast with sundried tomato and basil tofu spread and cherries.

Lunch: Caribbean tofu and broccoli stir fry, angel hair pasta and shredded carrots with a cilantro-lime-butter sauce, zucchinis and summer squash with garlic and cilantro.

Snack: leftover pizza slice on whole grain crust with veggies and Yves brand veggieroni and a low-fat chocolate almond milk.

Dinner: I'm thinking something light, like lots of veggie dishes, but we'll see how I feel when I get home later.

No comments: